Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ring out the Old ~ Ring in the New

What I  started writing Yesterday (January 31, 2010)
We are at the end of the first decade of the 21st Century.  It doesn't seem that long ago that we were going to "party like it's 1999" -- worrying about Y2K -- and looking ahead into a future full of visions of science fiction movies of what the future would be like... and how cool it was we were actually living in the time... the future!

I had a really nice morning catching up with a friend at one of my favorite breakfast 'joints' -- it used to be the Dept of Motor Vehicle building (and is where I went for my license when I was 16) -- now it is a really popular breakfast and lunch restaurant.  We caught up for awhile, and I had a really nice revelation regarding my relationship with my mom, and how that has affected most of my relationships all my life.

More About That Later.

No comments: