Monday, January 31, 2011

Days 26 & 27... Unfocused!

I ate okay... too much salt, and too many condiments... wanting to chew "real" food before going to bed... I can feel the focus slipping -- back to business Monday!

Portabella Mushroom "Pizza" was excellent... I grilled them and made my own "pizza sauce" -- and sliced string cheese sticks on top -- pictures tomorrow.

Baggin's has a lettuce wrap option on their menu - so I had 1/2 my Lean & Green today for lunch, and probably more than half for my dinner... but as I've said... back to business and routine and planning tomorrow!

It was a chorus weekend... 13 hours of coaching between Friday, Saturday & Sunday ~ technology challenges (I'm the one in charge of the video cameras), and I didn't do as well as I would have liked in staying focused on MF.

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: