Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 19 ~ Feeling Good!

Up early to take one of the vehicles in for servicing, done by 8:20 am -- cleaned out my car (!), started laundry for himself, cleared off some of the couch mess, copied a CD for my quartet, more laundry for himself, put my laundry away, filled in my calendar and wrote a "To Do" for this week.

I ate my Oatmeal at 7:30 am this morning, and had my Lemon Crunch bar at 10:30 this morning... need to go re-figure out my craft class this afternoon so I'm not stumbling over myself in the explanations, and have lunch around 1pm, I think -- take a shake with me for after the class, then Mahi Mahi for dinner.

I went to sleep later than I wanted to, but got up okay and am feeling productive. My back is hurting, so I hope I can keep up my productivity after class... have lots of fun things to do for chorus and quartet if I can keep up my energy!!

I can feel my procrastination in dreading going and getting the craft stuff together... so I'm gonna set the timer and just spend 15 minutes!

No comments: