Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2 - To Be Continued...

Scale this morning was down 2lbs.

Not ridiculously hungry... planned my day/evening well and had the shake when I came home after chorus (I'm used to eating when I get home, so a 100 calorie shake is nothin' compared to previous huge bowls of pasta or grits full of butter and sometimes cheese...a bad habit!) Was quite satisfied with the Dutch Chocolate Shake, though it tasted like a Diet Program Shake. (remember Cambridge Diet...? I did that a long time ago... sheesh, forgot all about that one!)

Went to bed too late, which made getting up this morning terrible. Resolve to "be a grown up" next week!

Will post much more this afternoon!
* * *
Thursday, January 6

Well -- yesterday got away from me... obviously! Today is Day Three ~ so it requires a new post.

No comments: