Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 44 ~ Down 37 Pounds!

Today was a MF Clinic Visit -- another Official Weigh In! 

I was thinking on my drive home that I should collect something that represents how much weight I've lost and am losing ~ something to build that is a visual image to reinforce just *how much* and *how heavy* 37 pounds (and more) actually *IS!*

hmmm... will have to think about it!

* * * * *

I met my good friend at Mimi's for my Petite Sirloin and roasted veggies... tonight I had a super portion of veggies which included Asparagus! Bonus!! My friend was held up for a little while in traffic, so I had a cup of coffee with hot water added (I'm not a fan of strong coffee), and over 3 cups of diluted coffee I had two little containers of 1/2 & 1/2, and a packet of Splenda.  While waiting for her I also had a Cesar Salad with low-fat Citrus dressing (yuck) on the side, no croutons, and a bit of Parmesan Cheese.  My friend brought along her Ascorbic acid crystals, which was a 'flavoring' she could use when she was having some serious stomach/digestion issues.  It is good stuff! And Good For You! Will have to look for it at the Health Food Store.

I listened to my Happy-Positive-Upbeat Music Playlist on the way home, and think I did a good job... *ha!* All music I like!!

* * * * *

My Quartet did a little Birthday/Valentines Performance on Sunday and we had a blast!

 Aren't we cute?
* * * * *
In other news... we're still waiting on news for my newest niece or nephew... any minute now!

* * * * *
The additional room himself has been working on is starting to come together quite quickly! We're getting ready to paint the ceiling, and will probably be moving furniture in a few weeks.  Very VERY exciting!!

No comments: