Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 34 ~ Down 3 lbs this morning

YAY!!

Today I'm sitting in front of the pc ~ Putting together a "Happy-Positive-Uplifting" Playlist in my ipod, now that I have another synch cable for the pc... One of my rewards to myself is buying a new song per pound I lose :-).... or so.

I have a ton of other stuff I need to work on, so 15 minutes more and It'll be "done enough" to synch up my ipod with all the new stuff!! Yep, 6.5 hours of music should be PLENTY!

Superbowl Sunday XLV - Packers vs. Steelers
I'm going with Packers ~ Steelers were so 'big' when I was in elementary school, so for me, the Packers are still the underdog. Please understand I don't follow football and don't know anything.

Today I'm chillin' ~ no quartet rehearsal, and just a few chores... a long list of things to do, but I'm enjoying my day off!

No comments: