Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 42 ~ Turnip Fries - Yum!

I don't have a picture uploaded yet, but will soon.  Yum! Who knew Turnip "Fries" could be so delicious! Himself thought they tasted similar to Sweet Potato Fries... kind of a sweet flavor, compared to potatoes.  I baked them in the oven with some olive oil, cajun spices, pepper & Parmesan cheese... I'd bet if they were fried in the traditional manner they'd be awesome, too!

I went and bought himself's birthday and valentines chocolate today at Walgreens... and while I wasn't tempted really... I was tempted, in a way. It was a weird thing.  I have chocolate options on MF, but it isn't a box of Lindt Truffles, which is what I got himself for his present.  It was a $11 box of mini desserts, which looked lovely!  So now I'm debating do I want the MF Brownie, or Hot Cocoa... thinking the cocoa will be the choice tonight.

That's all for today!

No comments: