Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 63 ~ Uh Oh squared

Up 3 lbs this morning... I'm wearing more clothes than usual, yes - but I have a feeling it was all the 'taste testing' of food while I was cooking yesterday!

I made Chicken Stock from a whole chicken that was the bargain price of $5 at Albertson's... and himself, after going to Urgent Care Saturday morning and getting anti-nausea and anti-bloating drugs, was miserable all day with incredible Gallbladder Attack pain -- so I was looking for safe things for him to eat.  I was giving him hot water with lemons, a beet-flax oil-lemon juice creation that supposedly keeps the bile thin; and a "Green Soup" which consists of steamed green beans, zucchini, parsley & celery then pureed together.  Odd, but not vile. 

Of course I taste tested all of that while I was making it Saturday... then yesterday I made him some brown rice, and it didn't turn out well, so I tried toasting it, and that was just weird... of course, tasting it the entire time... and then as I was cutting up the cooked chicken some pieces found their way to my mouth (but that is protein, which isn't such a bad thing).  I fed himself steamed green beans with a few leaves of spinach, the plain boiled chicken and the weird brown rice.

I had baked tofu last night, on a bed of spinach leaves. I probably went over on my oil amounts... but the tofu wasn't bad -- it crisped up, and half went into a baggie for a high-protein snack for later.

I woke up at 4:45 am this morning and am REALLY sleepy now!

Will try and catch up later!

No comments: