Sunday, April 13, 2014

Taking Care of Technology (Day 27)

Went to the AT & T mobile share plan - 10GB with mobile hot spot built in and international texting included for less than I was paying before. Cool.

Catching up with Twitter. Following some new folks, and now need to begin regular postings. They need to have Information, Insight & Humor. The Trifecta of Success in the world of 140 characters or less. The gauntlet has been thrown - succinct is not my strong point.

Planning my career change/move after May 9th. The countdown has begun. I will reach my 3 years at one place of business, and it will be time to move on. I have a plan, which is awesome. I am full of fear, but that is normal. I'm eager for the new adventure, and am laying groundwork.

And I want to have a few voice students... to begin to build a singing studio.

Still a lot of de-cluttering to do. But, as I write that sentence, it isn't really de-cluttering as much as it is hacking away at the unessential (a la Bruce Lee quote). I have so many projects I want to complete, things I want to do "before I get started" - when I'm actually already in progress. If that makes any sense.

I have to keep reminding myself of what I want to do, and what is the most important. Singing. And Music. And making room for that, without being distracted by all the unfinished projects.

Truly, this is difficult, I've been dreaming of projects and planning them for so very long, it is like ripping off parts of my body.

No comments: