Monday, July 18, 2022

New Mug ~ Smiling Me

Using my phone to write this post... to share my new mug (rather than sharing to FB "by default). The phone isn't my first choice, but, hey, I'm sharing!

I bought myself this mug a couple months ago, and it makes me smile 😊. As I'm de-cluttering my life, it means I will be getting rid of a few mugs. 

Himself has 2, sometimes 3 mugs he uses regularly. I have 3, sometimes 4 that I have in rotation.  Then there are the "good" mugs,  the Rennie Mackintosh designs that are for special occasions, and the "fun" mugs... the Darth Vader mug I gave himself for Christmas a few years ago, and the mugs we bought in Hawaii in 2013...*rarely* used here!

There are only 2 of us living in this house! When we have people over, it's rarely enough folks that we have to resort to styrofoam... imo we should have 6 spares. Six extra mugs for when we have Burns Nights or Guy Fawkes Bonfire Nights. 

How many spare mugs do you have?

 

No comments: