Sunday, March 21, 2021

I Did It!

 I deactivated from Facebook about 30 minutes ago. 

I've sent some texts to friends to let them know (in case they missed the announcement post & link to this blog). I will send an email with the link, and at one point had the blog on my phone... but I know I'll be moving from this g o o g l e owned platform to another host within the next couple weeks, so perhaps will send it out then.

I use Facebook A LOT for sharing/spreading ACAA & the no-longer-active Moxie Singers, and TDH stuff even, and the videos from our quartet, Cheaper Than Therapy still... but there are other ways to share things, which I plan to use.

I need to put together a quartet webpage/site for sharing our videos...

In the meantime, here's us singing An Irish Blessing.

Having decided to no longer be in Sweet Adelines - I wonder if I'm just in a 'cutting out' phase... maybe.

But maybe I'm also in a clearing away the old to make room for the new.

... now just to do it with all the 'stuff' (craft supplies from crafts I don't do any longer, duplicate copies of music, old papers, things I haven't used/seen in years) that is still lingering.

Next...


No comments: