Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Second Beginning...?

Have started the morning with a smoothie: Some Pomegranate & Blueberry Juice (just enough to make this concoction liquid enough to drink...), 1 large handful of frozen blueberries, 1 slice of frozen peach, 3 slices of apple, 1 scoop of protein powder and about 1/2 cup or slightly less of spinach. Not low carb, but high protein and not a boston creme donut (!) :D
 I finished eating the apple, and also have a cup of coffee with stevia, almond milk and a splash of cream.
 I think I found a diet plan that I can work with, and it starts with a green smoothie in the morning... and then you still get breakfast!  It was featured in a recent "Woman's World" issue, and the morning is when you get carbs, and then lunch & dinner is "Lean & Green." 
I've got to made a shopping list, and plan some meals (mainly making sure I make my lunch ahead of time so I'm prepared), but the idea of 'two breakfasts' appeals to me.
I had my smoothie about 30 minutes ago, and I'm still quite full. This is promising.

No comments: