Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not Sure What Day It Is...

I lost focus last week... only lost 1 lb (but hey, it was a loss!)

Am posting pictures of what has been my focus the past 3 to 4 weeks...

 March, 2010



April, 2010


What My Craft/Music Room Used To Be...


Early 2011


Rascal Making His Inspection

May, 2011




Oooohhh.... Definite Progress! June, 2011




I've had help!! July, 2011










It is practically like I'm moving... there's still A LOT of stuff in the old room (which will become a guest room/workout room/ sewing room with lots of books in it!)... and a few things still in storage ~ which I hope to get out of storage this month... not sure where it will all go, yet.

I started walking again... now that my schedule is varied, but set.

Down 2 lbs this morning... and this week I think will be the 200th day on Medifast.

Will do a proper update/blog post this week.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow, hun! That looks a fab transformation! Fancy coming over to Scotland to help me with my room which is getting transformed into the nursery (but not before the wee ones arrive)?? :D