Tuesday, August 19, 2014

If Life Were Simple...

Inspired by Courtney Carver's Blogpost...

"Instead of choosing what was simple, I chose what was easy and created a complicated life." ~ Courtney Carver

I've been saying this for a long time, but the sentence above resonated with strength... What I've said has always been "It may be simple, but that doesn't mean it is easy."

I've taken the easy way out so many times. Too many unfiltered thoughts bouncing around in my head to be able to share specifics cohesively. Another day, I hope.
* * *

Today was the 2nd Day of my 3rd week of C25K.




And I was struggling. I was a day late (Tuesday instead of Monday), and my hip was sort of twinge-y, and my knee was better than two weeks ago, but still not happy.  I didn't run the last 3 minutes of the running portion - I was walking 2.5 mph.  I'm okay with that. I'm happy I got on the treadmill, and did it. Yesterday I wanted to give myself a break during Real Estate Studying... but I didn't. I think that's why my back was sore, too.  I just was really, really struggling with the whole thing today.  It wasn't easy... but it was simple.
* * *

No comments: