Friday, March 7, 2014

Restarting the Weightloss Journey ~ Differently

Holding myself accountable again... this time to myself and not anyone or any organization (i.e., MediFast)... Me.

Here is a new "Before" picture:



On Wednesday I decided, even though I'm not Catholic, that I would give up sugar for Lent. I have Stevia liquid in my bag for my Starbucks and other beverages, and while I'm not giving up fruit, I won't be eating food I know has sugar and its many over-processed forms as an ingredient.

Himself and I also started juicing again.

Wednesday morning, March 5th, I weighed 314.4. I cannot yet express my feelings at gaining back 85 pounds after MediFast.

This morning I was down 2 lbs.

I know in my heart that this plant-based eating and shopping locally as much as possible along with regular juicing will be my way of eating forever. Natural and Simple with as few processed ingredients as possible.

No comments: