Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 65 - the Curveball of Life

Well, I'm up one pound this morning, after being up 3 pounds then down 4 pounds over the last 2 days...(!) I KNOW I went over on eating veggies last night for dinner -- but I made a FABULOUS low-fat, tasty tasty dinner and ate too much of everything!  On top of that, I'd not eaten two MF meals before 10pm, so had to eat two more things before 10:30pm, which I'm really trying to get out of the habit of eating so late.  Add to that Girl Week started yesterday ~ which accounts for the 3lb up/4lb down hormonal normalcy.

I've not walked the dog, I've not gone to bed as early as I was hoping, and keeping a simple morning routine is proving challenging.

Of course, Himself having Gallbladder Issues is the curveball that kinda threw the routine... which is a valid excuse, but I need a faster recovery than anything in the past that has interrupted a good streak.

Himself hasn't had any coffee since Saturday morning -- and seems to be enjoying okay the hot lemon water. He's more likely to get that down than a glass of water with lemon juice in it.  We're not worried about having his Gallbladder out, but we're worried about a hospital stay.  So I'm encouraging him to start eating raw garlic now to help boost his immune system.

He got on the scale last night - and in two weeks the scale shows a 23 lb difference down! Men! He knows he was down a few pounds from what he calls my 'lack of bad influence' (as if!) ~ but no salt, no fat, lots of water... and being scared to eat anything I think has spurred him onto wanting to keep this up!

I'll post my tastiness later -- have to run!

No comments: